Paternity / Child Support

Your Trusted Lawyer for Paternity Custody and Child Support

Are You a Divorced Parent Struggling to Make Ends Meet?

Get help gaining child support, so your family can still thrive after a stressful divorce.

Modification of Parenting Plans / Child Support

Incomes and circumstances change throughout the course of a child’s childhood. If that’s the case, we can assist in modifying a parenting plan or child support depending on the circumstances.

Are You and Your Child’s Other Parent Struggling to Communicate? We Can Help

If you’re unsure when or if you’re going to see your child or when the other parent is going to come see your child, a paternity case may be in order. A paternity case is typically filed when there are disputes arising to a child born to unmarried parents.

The Financial Responsibility to Your Children Rests on the Shoulders of Each Parent

When one party has left the relationship, you need to have a legal document and/or a parenting plan which outlines a support plan.

Laws Here Order and Enforce a Divorced Parent to Pay Child Support

When a parent isn’t living up to their financial obligations, Law Office of James W. Chandler, P.A. can help.

Raising a Child Is Expensive

Get the funds you need to support your household:
  • Handled during or after dissolution of marriage
  • Child support only cases available
  • Florida Department of Revenue filings that have garnished your wages
  • Circuit court cases
  • Administrative hearings
  • Parenting plans
Don’t hesitate to call for your 30-minute initial consultation! A nominal fee is charged for family cases.
Visit Law Office of James W. Chandler, P.A. at 2671 Airport Rd. South Suite #104. 
Avva Rating 10.0
super Lawyer 2017
super Lawyer 2017
Share by: